The New Mexico Native American Voting Taskforce makes recommendations to New Mexico Secretary of State Maggie Toulouse Oliver about Native American voting issues. The taskforce also advises and consults on issue facing Native American voters.
Here are some topics that the New Mexico Native American Voting Taskforce works on:
- Ballot access improvements for Native Americans
- Creating adequate early voting site locations
- Increasing Native American voter registration in New Mexico
- Proposing statutory chances on voting rights issues facing Native Americans
- Providing election documents in Native American languages used by New Mexico Native Americans
- Increasing Native American voter education
- Reducing inconsistencies in the voting process
- Increasing availability of translation services
- Addressing the internet connectivity problem causing a digital divide
- Giving input about redistricting efforts
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ESTATE IN NORTHERN NEW MEXICO?
If you’re interested in moving to or within Northern New Mexico, contact Coldwell Banker Headin’ Home Realty for all the best listings and most up-to-date information. We are your Angel Fire area experts. Our talented, helpful real estate agents in Angel Fire specialize in residential homes, commercial buildings, condos, vacant lots, and ski properties. We’d love to help you find property with ski in ski out access in the Angel Fire, Eagle Nest, Red River, Mora, Colfax County, Taos, and the Taos Ski Valley areas.
Reach us by telephone at 1-575-377-1192 or by email. Check out our online listings from the comfort of your home. View virtual tours of Angel Fire real estate. You can also just swing in and see us! We are located right in the heart of Angel Fire, in the Mountain View Mall next to Lowes Grocery Store.
Don’t forget to find us on Facebook for the latest information on Angel Fire property listings! So, whether you are looking for ski property, land, or a mountain home, we are eager to help make your dream come true!